Target: eating behavior.
What it solves: learn to control your eating behavior, stop overeating to ease your problems and emotions, normalize your relationship with food, remove your body’s obstructions, normalize your weight, and become friends with your body.
Suitable for: people who use food as a way to improve their mood, people who can’t give up bad eating habits, people who want to normalize their eating, people who want to easily keep their food cravings under control, people who want to improve their relationship with their bodies.
1. Body and emotions
- How their relationship works, how they influence each other (feedback loop).
- What emotions look like in the body;
- What unprocessed emotions turn into;
2. Why, what, and how we overeat.
- Stages of interaction with food and their failures;
- Unmet needs drowned out by food. .
- Taste problems – what preference for one food or another indicates;
- Food addiction: where it starts, how it develops, what it gets to, and what grandma has to do with all this.
3. What to do with it all
- First, easy-to-take steps.
- Vulnerabilities: seek and destroy;
- Where to get joy without food;
- Body needs: recognize and satisfy them
- Nutritional needs: how not to starve and not to overeat.
4. Toxic myths about food. Changing them to adequate attitudes.
What we’ll achieve: the ability to control one’s eating habits, friendship with the body, and a healthy relationship with food.
How is the program structured:
During our psycho-educational course, created by a team of psychologists expert in various disciplines, you will learn the theory but you will also be tasked with many exercises to test your progress. We’ll analyze aspects to improve, we’ll become familiar with new concepts, we’ll learn to define and express our needs & to focus on our growth. At the end of the program, you will be able to notice changes in your thinking and behaviour, and you will start to see life from a new perspective.
Throughout the course, new lessons will be unlocked every day for the whole duration of the course. You will have the opportunity to write notes and answer tasks directly in the app. Access to the course will remain open forever, even after completing the last lesson. Furthermore, in the app, you will be able to take advantage of other free resources such as articles, a therapeutic diary, coping skill exercises and much more.
The course is accessible from the app Mindspa, available for download on GooglePlay and AppStore.