- How your head works:
- Automatic (uncontrollable) thoughts: what they are, where they come from, what to do with them.
- Facilities: which ones are good, which ones are bad, how to filter them and get rid of them.
- How to switch yourself and get rid of mental patterns.
- What stage of life I am in and how to move to the next one;
- Life inventory:
- What can you control and what can’t you control?
- Life system diagnosis
- The clutter you find – where is it from?
- “How I don’t want things to be” and “how I want things to be” – finding clear answers.
- Why do we think “I can’t have things like this” and how we can get rid of this thought.
- Demotivation in changes: how to get through it.
- Life clean-up:
- Goal management.
- Time-management of goals.
- How to organize everything.
- How to determine what to part with and what to keep.
- Negative thoughts about change: different tactics for dealing with them.
- Ideas for different spheres of life:
- Ideas about order in the workplace.
- Ideas about order in relationships.
- Ideas about order in children.
- Ideas about order in relation to yourself.
How is the program structured:
During our psycho-educational course, created by a team of psychologists expert in various disciplines, you will learn the theory but you will also be tasked with many exercises to test your progress. We’ll analyze aspects to improve, we’ll become familiar with new concepts, we’ll learn to define and express our needs & to focus on our growth. At the end of the program, you will be able to notice changes in your thinking and behaviour, and you will start to see life from a new perspective.
Throughout the course, new lessons will be unlocked every day for the whole duration of the course. You will have the opportunity to write notes and answer tasks directly in the app. Access to the course will remain open forever, even after completing the last lesson. Furthermore, in the app, you will be able to take advantage of other free resources such as articles, a therapeutic diary, coping skill exercises and much more.
The course is accessible from the app Mindspa, available for download on GooglePlay and AppStore.