- those who are often jealous and tormented by their jealousy
- those who others are jealous of and suffer because of it;
What we will do:
- learn what jealousy is, where it comes from, and how it works;
- learn to distinguish between adequate jealousy and inadequate jealousy (where there is a reason and where it is just a fantasy);
- identify the causes of jealousy and look for ways to cope with them;
- to find options for coping with jealousy in yourself and in your partner;
What we get:
- understanding: what jealousy is and what you can do about it;
- ways to control yourself, your state of mind, and your thoughts
How is the program structured:
During our psycho-educational course, created by a team of psychologists expert in various disciplines, you will learn the theory but you will also be tasked with many exercises to test your progress. We’ll analyze aspects to improve, we’ll become familiar with new concepts, we’ll learn to define and express our needs & to focus on our growth. At the end of the program, you will be able to notice changes in your thinking and behaviour, and you will start to see life from a new perspective.
Throughout the course, new lessons will be unlocked every day for the whole duration of the course. You will have the opportunity to write notes and answer tasks directly in the app. Access to the course will remain open forever, even after completing the last lesson. Furthermore, in the app, you will be able to take advantage of other free resources such as articles, a therapeutic diary, coping skill exercises and much more.
The course is accessible from the app Mindspa, available for download on GooglePlay and AppStore.