Target: building skills to create healthy relationships.
What it solves: understand what a healthy relationship is, where it begins, what it looks like, how to form your own, begin looking for your desired relationship, understand how to communicate in a couple so as not to become saw-toothed, but to be heard, learn to build boundaries, learn to invest wisely in the relationship, and build a harmonious “take and give” balance.
Suitable for: for people who want to be in a harmonious, lively, real relationship that suits them and makes them happy.
- what a “healthy relationship” is, myths about the “ideal relationship”, and sensible ideas about healthy relationships;
- building harmonious communication: learning to speak, listen and understand, safety techniques in communication;
- boundaries: yours, your partner’s, your relationships’, acceptance: your partner’s acceptance of you, your acceptance of your partner, the “me-you-us” system;
- how to be in a relationship and not have to work them out every five minutes, the art of love conflicts: stages of development, what is normal and what is not, how to argue safely
- the stages of a relationship: merging, separation, cyclicality, and a little romance.
- rises: we study their nature and learn to go through them without significant harm;
- Responsibility in relationships: who owes what to whom.
- Obstacles to a healthy relationship: what’s stopping you and what to do about it.
- Couple resources: the art of negotiating, the art of compromise, our values, our common areas.
What we get: an understanding of how to act in a relationship in order to feel good in them.
How is the program structured:
During our psycho-educational course, created by a team of psychologists expert in various disciplines, you will learn the theory but you will also be tasked with many exercises to test your progress. We’ll analyze aspects to improve, we’ll become familiar with new concepts, we’ll learn to define and express our needs & to focus on our growth. At the end of the program, you will be able to notice changes in your thinking and behaviour, and you will start to see life from a new perspective.
Throughout the course, new lessons will be unlocked every day for the whole duration of the course. You will have the opportunity to write notes and answer tasks directly in the app. Access to the course will remain open forever, even after completing the last lesson. Furthermore, in the app, you will be able to take advantage of other free resources such as articles, a therapeutic diary, coping skill exercises and much more.
The course is accessible from the app Mindspa, available for download on GooglePlay and AppStore.